Monday, October 27, 2008

This week

I'll be breaking bread with Kim! Please visit her blog and read about her family and what they are doing in His name.

As for the rest of the week, I'm going to have to work a little harder on my own. We missed church yesterday while traveling (we can still watch it on line, thank God), and my study group isn't meeting this week : (

Who knows what God's plan is for me this week, though? I'm sure it will be just what I need. Praying you get what you need, too,
Cecelia

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Thank you! Even watching worship online is not the same is it? I love worshiping with our church family and will miss them dearly when we leave the country :(

Praying you have a wonderful week!

day by day said...

Oh, wonderful! Kim is such a blessing to so many of us...I am thrilled that you will be breaking bread with her this week! : )