Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm thankful to be breaking bread with Ohilda this week!

Please be sure to leave a comment so YOU can be entered in the drawing to break bread with me next week.

Hooray! Ohilda has been with me from the very beginning, and this week I'll be breaking bread with her.

I have so many things to be thankful for this year. I thought I'd list a few:
*Decent health and good insurance for when it's not so decent
*Two children who bring me so much joy
* A job/career that I enjoy
*More later as the daughter is bringing me more joy than I can handle and post about at the same time...

4 comments:

Ohilda said...

I am so honored to be breaking bread with you!! Thank you so much my dear friend. I pray that your ministry continue to grow and flourish.

I love the Jesus in YOU!

Ohilda

Lorie said...

I just found your blog and I think it is a great concept! Off to read more!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Hi Suzy!

I received the gift card today and the sweet message card. Thank you so much for the act of kindness...you have no idea the joy it has brought during a rough week. I am thankful for the way in which you reached out to bless us on this journey to Mia Hope! Have a very blessed Thanksgiving Day tomorrow!!!

Hugs from St. Louis!
Robin

The Byrd's Nest said...

Woo Hoo Ohilda! I LOVE Ohilda!